As an Account Manager, you’ll be the bridge between clients and internal teams on assigned accounts, leading the day-to-day communication efforts and management of projects. We’re looking for a naturally curious and organized person with the ability to dive into a client’s business to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships. The Account Manager will work closely with all internal departments, and will be a primary point of contact for assigned accounts.
Located in downtown Springfield, MO, Mostly Serious is a digital solutions company that builds and markets beautiful online properties, from conception to construction to continual enhancement. We specialize in deep research, website and application development and digital marketing. We partner with our clients to create digital products and services that solve problems and help them achieve goals. We’re quirky, collaborative, passionate, and rarely have a shortage of coffee. We thrive on grit, determination and teamwork to get the job done. We’re a professional, yet casual office that values the work life balance.
The Job Responsibilities
The Account Manager will primarily be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Serving as the primary point of contact for assigned clients
- Clearly communicating progress of monthly or quarterly objectives and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Guiding projects from inception to completion, working with internal and external teams to deliver on-time and on-strategy results
- Collaborating with team members to deliver insight-first solutions to drive clients forward
- Organizing and communicating client feedback in a clear and consistent manner
- Developing and leading client presentations
- Ability to develop, track, and manage internal schedules and client billing
Our Account Manager should have:
- 2-4 years of proven experience in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in advertising, design, marketing, and digital realms
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects with the ability to coordinate and manage projects and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while maintaining attention to detail
- Professional, responsible, motivated Strong analytical skills
To submit your application, send the application materials below to: email@example.com
- A PDF resumé with cover letter
Want more? Sign up.
We’ll keep you up to date on our latest articles and insights. Sign up for our newsletter: