As an ACCOUNT MANAGER, you’ll be the bridge between clients and internal teams on assigned accounts, leading the day-to-day communication efforts and management of projects. We’re looking for a naturally curious and organized person with the ability to dive into a client's business to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. The Account Manager will work closely with each of our departments, and will be a primary point of contact for assigned accounts to ensure the successful delivery of project expectations.
Located in Galloway Village in Springfield, Mo., Mostly Serious is a full-service digital agency that builds and markets beautiful online properties, from conception through construction to continual enhancement. We specialize in strategy, web development, digital marketing, and video and motion. We partner with our clients to create digital products and services that solve their problems and help them achieve their business objectives. We’re an honest, accountable, value-driven team that doesn’t settle for mediocrity.
We’re witty, big fans of coffee, and want to work with people who will push us forward.
The Account Manager will primarily be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Serving as the primary point of contact for assigned clients
- Clearly communicating progress of monthly or quarterly objectives and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Developing and managing media planning and buying to support strategic objectives and campaigns
- Guiding projects from inception to completion, working with internal and external teams to deliver on-time and on-strategy results
- Collaborating with team members to deliver insight-first solutions to drive client business forward
- Organizing and communicating client feedback in a clear and consistent manor
- Developing and leading client presentations
- Ability to develop, track, and manage internal schedules and client billing
Our Account Manager should have:
- 5+ years of proven experience in project and account management
- Experience in advertising, design, marketing, and/or digital industries
- An ability to create clarity in project expectations for internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while maintaining attention to detail
- Professional, responsible, motivated
- Strong analytical skills
The position comes with:
- Competitive benefits, including a matching IRA program and great healthcare coverage
- A salary that is commensurate with experience
- A flexible, competitive vacation/time-off policy
To submit your application, send a PDF resumé with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more? Sign up.
We’ll keep you up to date on our latest articles and insights. Sign up for our newsletter: