We're Mostly Serious, a digital agency based in the Midwest. In 2017, we set out to build an intuitively connected, simple-to-use, stunningly designed website and CMS platform specifically for publishers like you.
What sets us apart? Our approach to crafting each and every website suite for our publishing partners orbits around exhaustive audience research. Knowing your audience intimately—and confirming or challenging your assumption about them—gives an added layer of context and meaning to every revenue-driving touchpoint, every feature module, and every modern design element we build. It's something out-of-the-box publishing solutions can't offer and it's why you're not satisfied with them.
You invest in your readers in every other way. Tailoring your digital publications to their needs and expectation shouldn't be any different.
- Fully custom, responsive, modular design
- Accommodates multiple publications
- SEO and social sharing compatibility
- Easy-to-use CMS
- Customizable microsites
- Enhanced ad options
You’ve cultivated a reader base your advertisers love. Give them more ways to connect. Native ads, gallery ads, and sponsored ad content fold seamlessly into your editorials and photos and give your advertisers ways to contribute to your organic content. Category specific takeovers, placements within relevant articles, and strategically placed popups, expandable ads, and sticky ads give your advertisers opportunities to reach more targeted segments of your reader base. Striking, full-width native ad landing pages help your biggest advertisers deliver their next big message to your readers.
Gather more impressions. Grow more revenue. Get more out of the effortless balance of great editorial with great advertising.
- Targeted sponsored content and ad placements
- Ad spots look as great as your editorial content
- Integrations with your existing advertising platforms
- New ad positions give advertisers more placements
- Customizable microsites
- Custom coding for your specific ad needs
- Custom digital audience research
- In-depth needs analysis and reporting
- On-site or remote collaboration with your internal teams
- Thoughtful user experience design for your specific audience and publication needs
- Customized visual design that reflects your print publication or publishing brand
- Theme variations for sibling publications, microsites, and custom landing pages
- Custom feature development to meet your individual needs
- Site maintenance and technical support
- SEO strategy and optmization
- Phased approach for additional features