Held on February 22 at Downstream Casino Resort in Quapaw, Ok., the 2020 American Advertising Awards - Heartland (also known as the Addy's) recognized the region’s creative agencies for their work in a variety of categories. We took advantage of every second of the Addy's to catch up with some of our peers, check out their latest portfolio pieces, and collect 15 awards for our own 2019 projects ranging from print collateral to custom websites.
And yes, we hit the casino for a quick round of celebratory slot slingin' afterward.
The Mostly Serious team took home regional Addy's for the following projects and categories:
- Mostly Serious Holiday Card — Direct Marketing & Specialty Advertising -OR- Branded Content & Entertainment — Any Print Medium
- Ascend Dental Design Billboard — Billboard
- Ascend Dental Design Rack Cards — Point of Purchase — Counter Top
- Website for Paragon 360 — B2b Website
- Website for Paragon 360 — DIGITAL CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY — Interface & Navigation
- Paragon 360 Brochure for Churches — Brochure, Single Unit
- Paragon 360 Portfolio Brochure — Brochure, Single Unit
- Greenway Development Group Brochure — Brochure, Single Unit
- Website for the Community Foundation of the Ozarks — DIGITAL CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY — User Experience
- Website for the Community Foundation of the Ozarks — Consumer Website
- Website for the Community Foundation of the Ozarks — DIGITAL CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY — Interface & Navigation
- Website for The Carpet Shoppe — DIGITAL CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY — User Experience
- Website for The Carpet Shoppe — Consumer Website
We also took home an award in the category of Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Film, Video & Sound for our 2019 video reel:
And for our Take Our Word For It Video in the same category:
We were lucky to work with the coolest, kindest, most innovative organizations in 2019, and these awards are a testament to the incredible things they’re doing.
If you want to see more of our work, take a look at our 2019 recap blog post that covered these award-winning projects and more.
Want more? Sign up.
We’ll keep you up to date on our latest articles and insights. Sign up for our newsletter: