We make beautiful, functional websites that convert. Craft CMS is how we bring them to life.
Our Midwest-based, work-from-anywhere team trusts Craft CMS over every other content management system on the market:
- Our content specialists love it because adding and editing content is painless.
- Our SEO specialists love it because its SEO framework and plugins go above and beyond to bring our clients high-ranking success in Google search results.
- Our engineers love it because it's easy to work with and makes solving our clients' most complex problems through smart features and integrations easier.
- Our designers love it because Craft CMS offers limitless potential for lightning-fast, completely custom website designs.
- Our account managers love it because our clients love it.
Craft CMS makes our high standards easier to achieve than ever, which is why we're proud to be a verified Craft CMS agency partner. (It's like being Facebook official, only cooler.) Learn more about why we trust Craft CMS over all the others out there and why it'll make all the difference when you work with us on your next website.
Why do our clients love Craft CMS?
We love working with Craft CMS for all the reasons you'd probably expect to hear from a group of agency types with high expectations. It's great to develop with, we can rely on its support staff, and it's the perfect foundation for our completely custom website designs.
But most of our clients don't care about those kinds of things. This is what they care about:
- An easy-to-use admin dashboard that makes it easy and fun to update and add new content
- Painless CMS trainings and on-boardings that typically takes about an hour
- Safety and security so top-notch, it's trusted by brands like IKEA and Netflix
- Simple user and permissions management, which is great for wrangling an army of interns or just your internal team
- And a lot (lot) more.
Craft CMS is the only platform we've met to date that checks all these boxes with ease.
Intuitive Admin Design
Easy User Management
Custom Designs & Easy Expansion
Safety & Security
Versatility & Expandability
Fast Load Times
Built with Craft CMS: Project Shift
Project Shift is a recruitment initiative that seeks to fill a massive industry gap and attract generations of new auto tech talent. When the team behind Project Shift reached out for our support in launching their solution to the talent crisis, we jumped right in.
Project Shift's timeline was lightning-fast, so we designed and built project Shift's custom Craft CMS site in tandem with the initiative's naming and logo development. The site's design reflected the features and general cool factor we knew the initiaive's young audiences would latch onto:
- Oversized, layered typography
- An abstract, ultra-stylized look and feel
- A vibrant, playful, electric-feeling color palette
- A full-screen experience
- An unconventional layout
- Smart, seamless motion and interaction
- Less copy and more media that engages
Plus, we examined our site design's concept from every angle to make sure Project Shift's site users were encouraged to interact with critical content, follow program and training links, and submit contact information at critical conversion points.
Award Update: Project Shift is Webby-Nominated!
In the spring of 20201, our website for Project Shift was nominated for a Webby Award—one of the internet's top design honors—for the Best Employment Website & Mobile Site category. The nomination designated Project Shift one of the five best employment websites in the world.
Built with Craft CMS: ACES Baseball
We custom-designed and animated a powerhouse site for ACES Baseball, Inc., one of the most reputable sports agents in the world. (As voted by Forbes for several years running. No big deal.)
We were thrilled when the ACES Baseball, Inc. site won a Judges Choice Award at the 2019 Regional Addy Awards for Overall Design, but equipping these sports world superstars with a beautiful and award-winning website wasn't enough for us.
It needed to be backed by a CMS that could distill its custom designs and animations into easily editable fields that could be updated in a snap. It had to safely and securely accommodate gated content for prospects. And it had to be scalable to accommodate ACES' blindingly bright future. Craft CMS checked every box.