An institution like AGFinancial, which helps churches and individuals prepare for their financial future, needs a website that sets them up for present success and future growth.
Our custom website redesign for AGFinancial began with a strategic planning session as well as an in-depth needs assessment to establish project goals and level-set our team's understanding of AGFinancial's current website alongside industry peers.
Showcasing Financial Experience and Faith-Based Values
Through close collaboration with AGFinancial's internal marketing team every step of the way, we developed a website that communicates clearly, navigates seamlessly, and converts easily. Features include:
- Intuitive navigation that showcases AGFinancial's broad range of services and resources, offering simple paths to relevant information and calls to action.
- Modern and vibrant design that builds upon AGFinancial's refreshed brand, with interactive page-building modules.
- Content that overcomes a formal, corporate perception and rather tells the story of AGFinancial as an approachable, flexible, and—above all—purpose-driven organization.
- Robust resource and media library, as well as an interactive consultant directory, to help users find the help they need.
- Opportunities to interact and engage through multiple touchpoints, reaching customers across age groups and financial needs, including churches of all denominations, ministers, and everyday people of faith alike.
“Through this process of developing the AGFinancial website, Mostly Serious has become a part of our extended team, and working with them could not have been better. We don’t just have a vendor that built us a website—we have a digital partner that we enjoy working with and trust to help shape the future of our brand.”